Home based - UK or Italy
Siemens Industry Software are looking for a highly motivated self-starter, with excellent communication and organisational skills, to join our SES Portfolio Development Team to focus on the EMEA region. The successful candidate will be knowledgeable about composites processes specifically in Aerospace & Defence or Automotive with proven experience selling software into the composites industry.
Portfolio Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy. The portfolio of solutions that this role will cover includes Fibersim for composites engineering which is used by numerous leading manufacturers in the aerospace, automotive, marine, and wind energy industries; Mastertrim for specialist Seat Design from styling to production; and Syncrofit for the design and manufacture of complex multi-material assemblies.
This individual will lead the EMEA go-to-market strategy for the SES portfolio, working with the Country organisations on territory and account plans to maximise revenue opportunities. You will be responsible for driving new business development, identifying and qualifying target accounts, visiting customers and potential clients working at both engineering and executive level within major corporations.
- Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centred strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
- Identify and track relevant industry trends and produce growth forecasts
- Analyse competitor offerings and coverage to establish clear competitive differentiation for the portfolio within different markets.
- Identify key opportunities for the Zone, defining the industry, geography and target accounts
- Work with Account Managers to build strategic plans for identified customers and opportunities in the target market to deliver the go to market strategy
- Act as trusted advisor to Sales, Business Development, and PreSales teams by providing direct engagement with customer, as part of the sales pursuit team, for key must win accounts
- Establish clear market positions for the portfolio, understanding what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customers in order to build a compelling sales message
- In collaboration with Global L&D, design and deliver appropriate targeted enablement activities to direct and indirect teams
- Act as Sales Zone Interest Group lead to support the transfer of knowledge
- Help Alliance and Channel Management to target and enable partners to support incremental portfolio growth opportunities
- Mentor the direct / indirect field sales and presales teams on demand generation and pursuits.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth
- Provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners as appropriate on content / lessons learnt.
- Support Customer and Analyst marketing events across the Zone
Experience and qualifications required:
- Experience working in Industry on Composite and or lightweighting / composite programs, or general lightweighting / composite related initiatives
- Commercial background and proven sales experience in specialist products in the Automotive and/or Aerospace Industry
- Able to speak more than one major European language
- Experience with Board level discussions, and specifically with the CFO and/or CPO
- Experience selling high end engineering software solutions
- Experience of developing and supporting indirect sales channel
- Ideally MBA or similar Business Qualification
Siemens PLM Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services. We've long understood the potential of PLM for business and pioneered many of the product development, management and collaboration technologies that launched the industry. Today, Siemens PLM Software products manage or create more than 40 percent of the world's 3D data.
Siemens Industry Software are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.