This role is based at Five Lakes ~ Maldon, ESSEX CM9 8HX
If you’re good at what you do, you can work anywhere. If you’re the best at what you do – come and work with us at Potters Resorts - Five Lakes, the UK’s only all-inclusive Resorts!
We have some fantastic opportunities available right now for team players with brilliant interpersonal skills, bundles of energy, endless enthusiasm, and the ability to go the extra mile every day.
Along with a competitive salary (£10.25 ph**) we will offer you …
- Personal Development and Accredited Learning opportunities with our Potters Academy
- Employee Assistance and Wellbeing Programmes
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Gym & Leisure facilities
- Friends & family discounts
- Team Recognition, Awards & Treat Days
- Loyalty Awards
About the Kitchen Porter role;
- To ensure that cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, and kitchen utensils are kept clean and hygienic at all times
- The ability to work in a fast-paced and physically demanding role
- To work efficiently and to keep within time frames
- Sweeping and mopping all kitchen areas during and after the shift to ensure high levels of hygiene are maintained
- To ensure bins are used for the correct waste, supporting with recycling and promoting good waste management
- Working safely by following HACCP and Food Hygiene regulations
- To assist the chefs with basic food preparation as required, including peeling and chopping vegetables
Hours of work:
- Full-time, part-time, and flex positions available
- Straight shifts – no split shifts!
- Full-time positions would either be;
Early Shift 6am – 3pm or Late Shift 12pm – 9pm
40 hours per week, working 5 days out of 7
** Rates of pay - Based upon age:
£10.25 per hr (Over 23)
£9.50 per hour – 21 – 22
£9.10 per hour – 18 – 20
£8.91 per hour – 16 – 17
You will take personal pride in;
- Working as a team to ensure that our guests receive spotlessly clean crockery and cutlery to dine with
- Using attention to detail to ensure that all kitchen equipment is hygienic and meets our exceptional standards
- Ensuring that you attend all relevant training sessions so that you can work to the best of your ability
- Promoting teamwork by establishing strong working relationships with those around you, by treating your colleagues with respect
If you have a natural ability to build a rapport with our lovely guests and put a smile on their face that stays with them throughout their stay – then you could be just the person we’re looking for!
As a newly expanded and re-developed Resort we are able to offer a wide variety of roles and opportunities. To ensure that you are the best you can be, we’ll ensure that you are trained by the best and that you will receive continued training, support, and personal development throughout your career with us.
The atmosphere on Resort is busy, fast-paced, and exciting, and no two days are ever the same! So, what are you waiting for…?
To start the next step of your journey with us – apply now! We look forward to hearing from you.
Immediate start for the right candidate!