Denodo is looking for a smart, experienced, and highly motivated product marketer in EMEA to join the expanding marketing team.
The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for supporting the product marketing needs for the entire EMEA region.
being the spokesperson at tradeshows and at Denodo’s field and online events; and working with sales teams to accelerate the sale.
Location : London preferred. Munich and Paris locations are also considered.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Understand the market and competitive position, and target market needs and create compelling content (product collateral, white papers, solution briefs, case studies, web copy, bylined articles, blogs, and press releases) at the business and technical levels for each target market.
Working with regional marketing marketers, develop new content as well as adapt existing content to the regional needs, specifically for Germany, Spain, and France.
2. Develop sales tools including PowerPoint presentations, solution selling sheets, and sales plays. Train sales, technical presales, and inside sales teams.
Track and monitor competitive landscape, develop competitive cheat sheets, and ensure collateral and website accurately reflects the latest, differentiated product positioning.
3. Working closely with the demand generation team, you will develop strategy and content for several online / offline marketing campaigns with a focus on results :
4. Collaborate with marketing communications team and support analyst and press relations activities, and customer advocacy.
Establish contacts and relationships with EMEA analysts in established leading firms such as Gartner, Forrester, BARC, and CXP.
Conduct briefings and inquiries with the analysts, and help increase their recommendation of Denodo to their clients.
5. Establish and cultivate relationships with EMEA customers. Interview them and create case studies. Invite the customers to be speakers in tradeshows and webinars, and work with them to submit abstracts and develop presentations.
Adapt US customer stories for use in EMEA sales and marketing efforts.
Preferably with international experience in the software industry.
Excellent presentation skills.
Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity. We respect, value and welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, and we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.