Cloud Service Delivery Management Consultant
The Cloud Service Delivery Management Consultant is responsible for administering process and problem management, developing business analytics across the department and building strong working relationships with other teams.
In this role you will work with cross functional teams to understand their business, how our solutions support their business and what service measurements and KPIs/metrics would help show continuous improvement. Coordinate with internal groups to ensure systems and processes are optimized to meet the customer’s and business objectives and clearly measure the required outcomes. This position also plays a key role in coordinating and managing creation of performance, quality and operational reports and dashboards for Management, Customers and Internal Functional teams.
Key Management responsibility includes:
• Participating and managing strategic initiatives and projects that support the optimization and overall delivery quality of the Cloud Service delivery for customers
• Work in collaboration with technical teams and optimize the scheduling of resources and overall end to end process from request to delivery of initiatives
• Manage and help with key deliverable schedule conflicts and work with cross functional hosting, product management and customer partners towards amicable solutions
• Provide leadership and mentoring to experienced and less experienced managers and individual contributors.
• Drive improvement of the overall delivery of Oracle’s Cloud solutions.
• Management of customer escalations and work closely with members of the Cloud Services Delivery organization to support all aspects of SaaS hosting delivery for assigned customer accounts
• Skilled at establishing and managing cross functional relationships
• Ability to measure cloud KPIs and define new ones as per business needs
• Exceptional problem solving, issue resolution and customer service skills
• Work with service delivery teams to identify common issues and develop and publish Knowledge Management articles
• Responsible for creating customer metrics, analyzing trends and making recommendations to proactively manage customer relationship
• Comfortable working in a highly matrix environment
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and data quality
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Work closely with management towards service level measures and share metrics based dashboards to improve operational excellence
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
• Participate in internal customer service health and business reviews.
• Minimum required: Bachelor’s degree in information systems or related field preferred.
• Demonstrated prior management of operational metrics and measures with applied experience on improving service excellence.
• Minimum 10 years of work experience with increasing levels of responsibilities as a service delivery manager, customer success manager or technical program management
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrated prior experience of service delivery in a SaaS, IaaS or PaaS delivery organization.
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and energy.
• Self-motivated, excellent work ethic, goal oriented and strong team player.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Able to work off hours when needed
• Knowledge of ITIL framework.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
To develop and manage the Oracle Support relationship with a designated large account, or small number of medium accounts, throughout the engagement and to maximize the customers’ use of Support Services, drive high degree of satisfaction and referenceability, and to protect and enhance Support revenue streams.
Represent the customer as a single point of contact within Oracle. Manage the contract, or delivery engagement as defined by Oracle Service Support (OSS). Develop and maintain relationships with senior management across lines of business and third parties. Plan and deploy Support activities to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints. Advise the account on the effective and efficient way to use Oracle support services and products, tools, systems, interfaces and procedures. Assure and improve the quality of the service, and maintain accurate account information. Assist in the renewal of Support contracts, and contribute to pre-sales activities. Communicate opportunities for customers to engage with Oracle such as technical events and business seminars.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).