Commis de Rang
As Commis de Rang (Waiter) you will be a passionate foodie who loves going the extra mile to make sure our guests have an amazing dining experience and leave wanting to come back again and again.
The Kensington, London
The Kensington is set in one of London's most desirable locations, surrounded by museums and walking distance from the shops of South Kensington and Knightsbridge. A luxury hotel with an ambience reminiscent of a private members club, 150 individually designed rooms and suites, Town House restaurant and K Bar, make it the perfect hidden spot.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
The perks of working as a Commis de Rang with The Kensington
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development and career progression
- Large range of Learning and Development across all levels and departments
- Free Life cover policy for you from your first day of employment
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get to you started
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get together's
- Fun and interactive reward & recognition incentives
- A great working environment with a leading London reputation for al fresco dining
- Contribution PCR testing
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.