Baskerville is a secondary school for students with Autism, some of whom are resident during term
time. Our students have a very wide range of abilities and needs, from those with severe learning difficulties through to those successfully completing GCSE courses.
The school is situated on a beautiful site, with lots of outdoor learning opportunities. Required as soon as possible, we are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic colleague to join our popular and ambitious school.
We are particularly looking for applicants who are keen to work with students with Autism / SLD / MLD
and to extend our teaching capacity in English.
What we can offer :
1. An exciting and innovative curriculum
2. Working as part of an experienced, supportive and motivated team
3. Purposeful, exciting CPD opportunities
4. Collaboration and opportunities with our 7 fellow Co-operative Trust Schools.
5. Forest School provision
6. Aspirational Senior and Middle Leadership Teams
8. Specialist rooms
9. Strong Governing Body
What we are looking for is some-one to :
If you feel you have the skills to lead and inspire both staff and students, we would like to hear from you.