KPMGI Group Context and Background
ITS Global (Information Technology Services Global) is one of four pillars within KPMG’s Global Technology & Knowledge group.
As such, ITS Global provides innovative components that KPMG’s business functions and member firms use to deliver client-facing solutions.
ITS Global also provides the information protection and technology infrastructure that secures KPMG’s technology environment and connects its network of member firms.
ITS Global works with the other GT&K pillars to provide KPMG technology solutions that leverage world-leading partnerships, disruptive digital capabilities and access to the firm’s collective intelligence.
MSS (Managed Security Services) VMS (Vulnerability Managed Services) was created to provide effective vulnerability management processes to protect the information for which Member Firms are accountable.
Since KPMG’s clients, regulators and our insurers require these processes, IMSS VMS provides Member Firms with the tools needed to ensure that risks associated with vulnerabilities are identified and managed appropriately.
MSS VMS helps defend KPMG and its clients from cyber-attack, through timely scan, detection, investigation and reporting of potential vulnerabilities across IT systems.
The purpose of the MSS VMS Operations Engineer role is to ensure sound delivery of VMS systems and services for ITS Global and Member Firms.
The MSS VMS Operations Engineer will be responsible for customization, maintenance and support of VMS platforms, integration with scanning and reporting tools and provide maintenance and support around its infrastructure comprising of (but not limited to) Qualys and Kenna Security products.
The MSS VMS Operations Engineer will be part of a team working in a fast paced environment driving performance, reliability and supporting the MSS objectives and infrastructure hosted on Physical and Cloud platforms delivering MSS VMS services.
An MSS VMS Operations Engineer also :
of Time Accountability :
20 Drives consistency in documentation, procedures and operations.
20 Ensures efficient change and incident management through ServiceNow to provide maximum service availability for MSS VMS customers
15 Promotes MSS VMS products, initiatives and services within ITS Global, the functions and member firms.
15 Supports integration of new technologies, applications and member firms to MSS VMS platform.
10 Helps support of MSS security policies and governance.
10 Enables consistent adoption of standards, principles and models.
10 Support the Member Firms, Regional Deliver Centers, ITS Global and other KPMG groups who adopt the MSS VMS tools and services.
1. Champion inclusion : Creates an environment in which all people feel like they belong
2. Drive quality : Delivers high-quality products and exceptional service that provide value and exceed client expectations
3. A dvance an ethical environment : Takes personal responsibility for the ethical environment of the firm and encourages others to do the same
4. Apply a strategic perspective : Uses diverse sets of inputs to develop a broad perspective on business and people issues
5. Make sound decisions : Exercises sound ethical and business judgment when making decisions
6. Foster innovation : Embraces a culture of innovation and experimentation to create value
7. Demonstrate self-awareness : Focuses on self-development and continuous learning, using insight to build capability and confidence
8. Build collaborative relationships : Connects with individuals, teams and organizations to build lasting, collaborative relationships that enable global, firm-wide growth
9. Develop and motivate others : Engages teams, instills confidence, and coaches people to find meaning in their work and achieve exceptional results
Experience & Knowledge