Responsible for contracts management of development and production contracts. Contracts are typically of a high value with critical schedules involving levels of complexity and contract change activity
The post holder serves as a primary commercial interface with customers, suppliers and internal organisations on assigned programmes.
Is required to have the ability to write and negotiate unique contract language and make business decisions involving legal, financial and programmatic issues.
The post holder may be expected to supervise a number of Contracts professionals, agency staff and ITs and has direct responsibility for coaching and giving advice.
Alternatively, the post holder may have full responsibility for a major programme of significant value and complexity.
Duties / Responsibilities :
1. Management of multiple, complex acquisitions and relationships with minimum management assistance :
2. Leads and organises complex source selection and strategy :
3. Lead negotiator on non-standard complex agreements :
4. Recognised as a facility resource representing the function at all levels within the organisation and external interfaces.
5. Positively influences analysis, planning and negotiation strategy.
6. The post holder works on own initiative with minimal management supervision.
7. Reports to either Team Leads or Manager as appropriate.
8. Shall be cognisant of all relevant Lockheed Martin processes.
9. Undertake additional responsibilities as assigned.
Established in 1991, Rotary and Mission Systems Integrated Systems (RMS IS), is a leading prime contractor and systems integrator responsible for a wide portfolio of high technology programmes, complex integration, training and through-
life support, spanning the defence and civil sectors. The LM RMS IS business, a leading provider of systems engineering, software development and complex programme management for global security, cyber, civil and commercial markets.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.