Part Time - Finishing Assistants
Mon - Weds 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm
£8.80 rising to £9.30
A good meal deserves good presentation - The Finishing Touches.
Your attention to detail is paramount as you help create our remarkable products and ensure our customers receive the same exciting experience every time.
Each product must be dished to the same specification to maintain consistency. It’s all about the presentation as you bring all the hard work from the other departments together and present them ready for our customers.
1. Attention to detail is key. Ensure all meals are dished up to the required standards in terms of both speed and presentation.
With special care given to accuracy of weights and presentation.
2. Gain a good understanding of our ingredients and products. Bring any concerns or inconsistencies you have identified to your Team Leader.
3. Work with your team to help with the smooth transition between finishing one batch and starting the next. This includes the clean down and the set up.
4. Support other members of the team and develop good working relationships with each other.
5. Maintain a safe working environment by continually following our Food Safety and Health and safety procedures.
No experience necessary, but having worked in a previous role where attention to detail was super important would be great.