ARE YOU A QUALIFIED BAND 5 NURSE LOOKING FOR A NEW OPPORTUNITY? THEN THIS IS THE PERFECT ROLE FOR YOU!
SALARY : £24,500-£31,300 Depending on experience
Join Remeo Healthcare and develop your skills in nursing respiratory ventilated patients. Our goal is to improve our patients quality of life by delivering exceptional clinical care and rehabilitation.
BENEFITS YOU WILL RECIEVE :
1. Optional living Accommodation- only 500M from the hospital
2. Private Healthcare
3. Paid NMC Renewal
4. Mentoring programme for ongoing development
5. Amazing training opportunities with Surrey University
6. Free parkingYou will be working with us in a unique, modern high dependency centre in Redhill Surrey, where you will be caring for NHS patients in partnership with Guys and St Thomas Lane Fox Services.
At REMEO Healthcare we invest in our staff so that they can pursue a long -term career with us.
SOME DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES :
1. Responsible for carrying out clinical practice within designated clinical areas
2. Act as an advocate for patients, to ensure a patient orientated approach to the delivery of care and to meet standards defined by the NHS Plan, CQC and other relevant guidelines.
3. Will participate in safe effective discharge planning appropriate for their needs.
If you think you are the right person, apply to us now.
We will help you develop your career as an advanced respiratory nurse whether you are newly qualified or experienced.