Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-
chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose : our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people : a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers : a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture our core values and how we behave :
1. We are one Mitie : we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust : integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated.
We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile : whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger : we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights.
Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business : we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Work within the Cleaning Services Team, carrying out duties effectively and efficiently in accordance with contractual requirements.
Follow the Company’s Health, Safety and Quality procedures within the course of the role.
Ensure all equipment is kept clean, well maintained and is a safe working order, i.e. PAT Tested, etc.
Have full knowledge and understanding of the designated cleaning area, including the agreed work to be carried out and time allocated to the area.
Have a full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and approved chemicals used within the premises and to attend all necessary training to be able to use this equipment.
To comply with the requirements of Health & Safety, other relevant legislation and premises policies.
To wear protective clothing (PPE) as issued.
To deal with any complaints that fall within the job holder’s duties and report these immediately to the Cleaning Supervisor / Service Support Manager.
Perform miscellaneous cleaning duties as apparent or as instructed by the Cleaning Supervisor.
Must be able to complete an Enhanced Disclosure in line with the Contract requirements.
Must be able to work the shift pattern discussed.
Have a flexible approach to the role.