Job Role : Head Concierge
Location : Battersea, London
Pay Rate : £28,000 - £29,500
Hours : 40 hours per week / Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (flexibility required for later and earlier starts)
As the front of house manager (head concierge) you will contribute to our vision of being the leading residential property manager, as recognised by others by :
This role reports to the development manager and has a team of up to 10 direct reports.
FirstPort is the largest and most experienced residential property manager in the UK, employing more than 3,000 colleagues dedicated to looking after peoples' home.
Great property management is about more than just bricks and mortar. We recognise and value the contribution our people make to our business and we are committed to ensuring they are skilled and equipped to do the best job they can and that they have the opportunity to realise their full potential.
Our Values set out the commitments we have made to deliver excellent service and they inform the relationships that we have with customers and clients.
They shape our culture and are used in measuring and rewarding performance.
1. Provide front of house facilities and services to our customers
2. Identify and deliver on-going training needs to support the concierge team, utilising appropriate internal and external methods and support as well as conduct frequent reviews with direct reports providing constructive feedback and coaching, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met.
3. Monitor performance, setting guidelines, managing holiday / sickness absences and organise shift cover, undertaking or organising emergency cover as required.
4. Ensure all communal areas and other aspects of the development are presentable to the highest standard and each staff member is performing as required.
5. Undertaken parcel and post facility and distribution to customers.
6. Effective positive liaison with customers, addressing queries and concerns in a timely manner.
7. Regular site inspections and reporting notable matters to the Development Manager so that work orders can be raised where necessary.
8. In conjunction with the development manager, monitoring and supervising contractors carrying out works on a