***Please note: Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, all jobs are currently remote-friendly but we would love to see you in our London office once deemed safe and appropriate to return.***
Being a Product Marketing Manager at iManage means…
You will play a pivotal role in helping iManage reach the next level. In this role you will help transform our market presence to be solutions-focused and business outcome-driven. In partnership with the wider marketing team, you’ll be responsible for crafting strategy, positioning, messaging and GTM marketing plans. You will be the storyteller both internally and externally, capturing the hearts and minds of the audience and building the foundation for compelling marketing programs, driving demand and sales pipeline.
iM Responsible For…
- Developing customer and market research to drive new insights and build the segmentation, positioning and messaging that enable successful go-to-market plans
- Leading the development of thought leadership, marketing, and sales enablement materials that reach the target audience with compelling value propositions and business outcomes-based messaging
- Collaborating on sales tools spanning the entire buyer journey, including ROI tools, case studies, best practice guides, e-books, blog posts and social media
- Managing cross-functional demand generation programs that fuel high impact campaigns and drive differentiated value
- Partner with Sales from planning thru execution. Contribute to the development of sales plans and enablement tools to ensure they reflect the market insights, product strategy and competitive position. Train sales on messaging and marketing plans
iM qualified because I have…
- 6 years experience in relevant product marketing, industry or audience marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and can articulate complex topics in a simple and engaging manner
- Strong research, analysis, and presentation skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with a broad range or roles and personalities
- The ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within demanding timeframes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
iM getting to…
- Collaborate with a smart, strategic, and motivated Marketing organization on business-critical initiatives
- Drive real business impact across iManage, including direct partnership with Executives, Product Leaders, Sales, and Customer Success
iManage combines artificial intelligence with content and email management to free, secure, and understand information. Over 3000 companies and 1 million users worldwide rely on our market-leading software to share and protect their most valuable data. Our work is not always easy but it is ambitious and rewarding.
So we’re looking for people who love a challenge. People who are happiest when they’re solving problems and collaborating with the industry’s best and brightest. In exchange, we’ll make sure the work you do here is worth doing. That’s the iManage way. It’s how we do things that might appear impossible. How we develop our employees’ strengths and unlock their potential. It’s how we find meaning in everything we do.
Whoever you are, whatever you do, however you work. Make it mean something at iManage.
Learn more at: www.imanage.com
Please see our privacy statement for more information on how we handle your personal data: https://imanage.com/privacy-policy/
Powered by JazzHR