Trade Plate Driver/Vehicle Inspector
IT Fleet Automotive
1d ago

We are currently looking for drivers who live in and around your area, IT Fleet are looking for individuals who are self-motivated and able to communicate well with others.

Experience working as a Delivery and Collections driver is not essential but applicants should display a professional manner, have common sense, a good knowledge of the UK roads and a UK driving licence with no more than 6 points.

Based from home, daily duties will involve collecting / Inspecting and delivering vehicles on trade plates from one location to another location anywhere within the UK.

You will plan your own travel of the short journeys between drop off and collections by using public transport, our mini buses or working with another team member.

You will complete vehicle appraisals by using our latest handheld devices and technology system FleetPlus. The devices are also used as Sat Nav / phone and camera for imaging purposes .

You will regularly be meeting with customers to deliver the vehicle in person and therefore strong customer service skills are essential.

You will benefit from extensive training, a dedicated Transport team who allocate your work load. On the second day of your training you will be issued fuel card, trade plates, insurance and a uniform.

We offer :

  • Competitive rates of pay
  • Working with blue Chip National Accounts
  • Regular work, not seasonal
  • Use of FleetPlus - the latest technology with tech support
  • Individual Allocators who work directly with you
  • Company uniform
  • Additional payment for certain account collections.
  • For the role you must hold :

  • Hold a UK Licence for more than 2 years (EU Licence is not accepted)
  • No more than 6 points on your licence
  • No motoring offences on your licence within the past 5 years to include the DVLA codes : IN10, DR10, TT99 etc.
  • Off road parking .i.e. garage / driveway
  • A goodknowledge of the UK Road systems and a good geographical understanding.
  • For the role you must hold : You must have off road parking big enough to hold a Sprinter Van as you take the last vehicle of the day home as your carry over vehicle.

    Add to favorites
    Remove from favorites
    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Application form