1. Liaise with internal / external clients, end users and senior staff to clarify, resolve IT requirements and development needs with rapid response and excellent problem solving skills;
2. Control and take responsibility for managing, designing and delivering the development of a specialist aspect of IT provision such as network and data center operations, service delivery and quality control;
3. Oversee and work closely with the technical team, conduct training for new member, create plans for future infrastructure projects and be responsible for implementation;
4. Evaluate and optimize the performance of the network operation infrastructure and systems;
5. Lead in pro-active identification, mitigation and removal of operational risks, plan and control maintenance to ensure SLA and efficiency.
1. Academic background in network / computer science;
2. At least three years of related working experience;
3. Flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks;
4. Proactive, result oriented and resilient with an ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities;
5. Technical knowledge of a wide range of systems and technologies. Strong Networking skills with a CCNP Routing and Switching or HCNP Routing and Switching;
6. Multi vendors (Cisco , Huawei, Juniper ) Routers / Switches / IT Security and firewall technologies / IP Telephone configuration and troubleshooting;
7. Familiar to enterprise and bank network structure, experience in supporting existing networks and deploying new networks.
8. Ability to make recommendations with strong written, verbal and presentation skills
9. Familiar with Linux administration skills;
10. Excellent communication skills;
11. Excellent customer service manner;
Valid CCNP / HCNP accreditation.