We are looking for the right person - so full-time or part-time is available
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that conveys our expertise and attracts our target markets
- Own the creation of marketing assets, from blogs, creds decks, case studies, marketing and sales proposals
- Writing and submitting awards for the business.
- Manage the recruitment initiatives, building our employer brand to attract new candidates through the production and promotion of high-quality content
- Writing award submissions to showcase our best work
- Work with senior management team to develop their external LinkedIn profiles
- Oversee company social media channels and editorial schedule
- Responsible for website management
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- Have previously worked as a marketing manager for 2 years plus in a digital agency
- Hubspot knowledge specifically automation/ lead nurturing
- Familiar with using Canva, Photoshop and Indesign
- Knowledge of Google sheets, docs and slides
- Ability to write punchy, click-worth copy for social posts, newsletters, collateral, case studies.
- Experience of working and winning awards
- Holds both a strategic and tactical mind-set
- Senior stakeholder Management
- Be able to devise and implement an in-depth marketing strategy.
- Experience managing a team.
- A confident self-starter with a can-do attitude and loads of initiative.
- Can work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Passionate, motivated and a team player, always willing to help out when needed
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel and with competing deadlines
- Be able to multitask and prioritise workload
Report this job
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you