Placement - HCM Sales Development (July 2020, 12 month placement)
Introduction to Oracle:
Never has there been a more exciting time to join Oracle, an innovative and fast paced technology organisation. The technology industry is undergoing a once in a generation seismic shift. Underpinned by the migration of infrastructure, platforms and applications to a cloud based delivery model, technologies such as big data, analytics, internet of things, Blockchain, machine learning, and artificial intelligence offer the potential to transform enterprises, governments and the customers and citizens they serve.
Not all of the leaders of the previous generation have or will make the required shift. Oracle is one of the few bucking this trend. The company that dominated the database market is fast being recognized as having crossed the chasm to generation cloud. However, Oracle is not only focused on technology, corporate social responsibility is also key on the Oracle worldwide agenda. From volunteering to fundraising, Oracle employees strive to make a difference
So what are you waiting for? Start you journey with Oracle today!
Introduction to the HCM Sales Development team:
The Human Capital Management (HCM) Sales Development team owns the go to market plan (GTM) for the UK HCM Sales organization.
Our goals are to build demand generation campaigns across all territories to increase pipeline to support the sales organization, further brand awareness and customer base capabilities throughout the UK market place, supported by internal business functions, such as marketing and the partner network.
The Sales Development Intern provides campaign execution resource to the UK HCM sales community. They will be an expert in digital channels and how to generate awareness and leads for Oracle HCM. They will also be responsible for the management of the HCM GTM plan and preparing weekly update reports for the management team, as well as updating content and assets on the HCM website landing pages and the creation of internal sales communications to promote upcoming campaigns, win stories and calls to action.
• Partners with the UK HCM Sales Development Managers to lead the coordination and execution of Sales Development led campaigns
• Responsible for the ongoing management and weekly updates made to the HCM GTM plan and the preparation of weekly reports to the management team
• Interacts with the sales team to architect and support project coordination of sales led campaigns to address pipeline build initiatives into target territories, as defined by CEO of Territory
• Supports sales management with delivery of hospitality events
• Ensures HCM campaign timeline is up to date and promotion is included in internal newsletters. Creates social posts to raise awareness internally and externally.
• Provides visibility to managers in terms of leads/opportunities/pipeline creation and progress from sales led campaign activities to drive ROI success.
• Updates approved content and assets onto the HCM website landing pages.
• Presents/demonstrates solution messaging at high level to clients, prospects and industry conference attendees.
• Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
What we look for:
• Individuals studying for a University degree in Business Studies (or similar), with an interest in Sales and Marketing
• Energetic, articulate and motivated students on course for a 2:1 degree or higher with the right attitude and aptitude to succeed in a fast-paced business
• Strong attention to detail, with good interpersonal and organization skills
• High energy, confident, outgoing and proactive
• Strong analytic and numerical reasoning skills
• Ability to interpret and understand data and present it in creative and compelling ways
• Good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Familiar with social media and creating posts in LinkedIn and Twitter
Oracle – Engineered for SUCCESS:
• A challenging job in a positive atmosphere within an international organization with a dynamic team
• The opportunity to influence your job and your workplace and to become part of an innovative business unit
• We will be open for applications from 1st October 2019
• To apply simply submit a cover and CV letter!
• Students will be contacted by the Recruitment Team from January
• If successful, students will be invited to one of our assessment days that will take place throughout February and March.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Add to favorites
You need to be logged into your account to add this job to your favorites. Click "Continue" to log in or create a new account. You will then be able to access your favorites from our website or from the neuvoo mobile app.Continue
No, thank you