SG Digital is looking for a Games Software Developer to join our Manchester studio, creating industry leading HTML5 online casino games under the popular Barcrest brand.
Barcrest is a market leading content studio that has been creating iconic games for the last 50 years.
One of several worldwide studios operating as SG Digital, the online arm of Scientific Games.
As a member of the content development team, you will be tasked with creating industry leading cross platform casino and slot games using our core bespoke frontend platform that serves as the foundation for all of our global content.
Our teams are small, dynamic and interchangeable allowing you to work closely with different individuals and design teams on multiple projects throughout the year.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to further your career with one of the world’s largest online gaming organisations with a worldwide footprint.
· Competitive salary
· Pension Scheme
· Annual Bonus
You must have:
· Experience in software development and Object Oriented programming.
· Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written. Good documentation is a plus.
· Familiarity with using 3rd party web frameworks such as JQuery, Pixi.js, greensock JS, etc
Advantageous to have:
· Industry knowledge.
· Experience in online application development.
· Experience working with cross-platform web browsers and devices (mobile, tablet and desktop).
· Familiarity with responsive web design and its implementation.
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience