Behaviour Mentor
Qualiteach Ltd
Camden, London
4d ago

Behaviour Mentor PRU 1-1 Mentor Camden Full time long term Now or September 2019 start From £75 per day

Behaviour Mentor to start now or September 2019 start

Behaviour Mentor to work 1-1

Behaviour Mentor with a sports background

Do you have the ability to build rapports with children who have been excluded from mainstream education?

Do you have experience working with children who are from a multi-cultral upbringing?

Are you a resilient Behaviour Mentor wanting to make a difference to our next generation?

If you answered yes to the above, then this is the role for you

The Role Behaviour Mentor

I am working with a PRU hoping to appoint a behaviour mentor to work 1-1 supporting a case load of 5 children. As a behaviour mentor you will be working throughout the day on a 1-1 ratio implementing behaviour strategies, encouraging students to take part in daily activities enhancing their self-esteem and social skills.

The perfect behaviour mentor for this role will be a resilient individual ideally a behaviour mentor who has experience supporting children who have been excluded from mainstream education.

The School Behaviour Mentor

This PRU is located in Camden they are a alternative provision for children in KS3 and KS4 who have been excluded from mainstream education setting, 30% of children attending here return to mainstream school the remaining 70% go on to doing GCSE’s, apprenticeships which the headteacher works alongside local colleges and business to make this happen preparing children for adult life.

Apply for this Behaviour Mentor role or contact Carmella at Qualiteach for more information

Report this job

Thank you for reporting this job!

Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

My Email
By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
Application form