Hastee Pay is revolutionising the way people are paid, enabling workers to receive a portion of their earned pay immediately, whenever and wherever they want.
By accessing pay on-demand via an award-winning app, this employee benefit reduces financial stress, increasing choice, wellbeing and productivity. People can only ever receive their pay for the work they have completed; it is income smoothing, not a loan. We do not charge interest, just a low and simple fee, and help people avoid expensive consumer finance options, such as overdrafts and payday loans.
Companies benefit from the improved recruitment, retention, engagement and productivity of their workforce. This is at no cost to the employer (unless they wish to contribute) and has no impact to company cash flow (we fund the advances).
Having successfully launched our product and being very well-funded, Hastee Pay is one of the most exciting and scalable fintech businesses around, operating in and re-shaping one of the largest markets.
If you’re looking to be part of something special, that will change the way people are paid forever, get in touch!
We are now building our Sales/Partnerships Team and are specifically looking for a Key Accounts / Partnerships Manager.
This role will suit a tenacious and driven commercial operator who can handle responsibility and thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment; someone with passion, vision, commercial ability and a sense of humour.
· Work with our management, product & sales teams to deliver partner acquisition & execute the opportunity each partnership offers.
· Work with the wider sales team to support the acquisition of partner opportunities
· Accurately manage the data behind each deal to ensure the partnership is well executed
· Pro-actively manage time & effort between short-term tactical opportunities & medium/long-term strategic opportunities.
· Take the initiative in lead-generation to build a robust pipeline of new partnerships/introducers as agreed with the Sales Director and diligently work through to close.
· Provide clear hand offs to customer success to ensure accurate onboarding growth of retention of accounts you have secured.
· Accurate & consistent at forecasting and reporting all Partnership and Introducer activity recorded in our CRM Pipedrive
· Spearhead projects to increase our market reach working with Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success etc. to help define & build new features.
· Build relationships with the right people & brands to enhance Hastee Pay’s commercial profile.
· Maintain an active awareness of the market & communicate these internally.
· A strong moral compass and a can-do attitude.
· This is a hands-on role in a start up so a roll your sleeves up attitude is essential
· Personable, driven communicator with high work ethic & integrity.
· Experience of B2B sales in a fast moving, high growth environment.
· Experience within Tech, Financial Services, HR or Employee Benefits is beneficial.
· Likely to be degree educated & will have managed large corporate key accounts or partnerships.
· Existing senior, C-level & relevant (Benefits and Rewards) contacts beneficial.
· Excellent verbal, written & data presentation skills with high attention to detail.
· Ability to present openly and effectively in 1:1 and 1: many environments, across all levels of an organisation
· High activity rate & proven ability to relentlessly pursue & close new business.
· Comfortable operating within a defined sales process & methodology with high ethics.
· Confidence & gravitas to effectively represent Hastee Pay & articulate its value proposition amongst a variety of audiences.
· Passion for learning new things, continuous improvement & sharing best practices
· Enjoys the detail and can interrogate and record data meticulously
This is a high performance, high growth, fast paced start-up organization. The ability to get up-to-speed quickly, be productive and successful in an intense work environment is critical.
In a small, but growing team it is essential to have a can-do attitude and be prepared to roll your sleeves up in response to what the business needs and has prioritised
£Highly competitive, fabulous benefits, gym membership & a great office location in Pimlico