Vale of Mowbray is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a number of Food Production Operatives to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Food Production Operative looking to develop their career with an award•winning company.
As a Food Production Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the production line, complete the correct paperwork and checks, and also understand all the Health and Safety requirements.
Your duties will include:
- Checking products on the production line for quality
- Keeping machines supplied with packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults
- Adjusting machine settings
- Working in a chilled environment
- Helping the production line run smoothly
To be considered for the role of Food Production Operative, you must have:
- Experience working in a fast•paced environment
- The ability to follow strict processes
- Professional attitude to work
- Able to work with own initiative
- Physically fit as the role will involve heavy lifting
- You MUST be able to travel to and from Leeming Bar
You MUST be flexible to work a two shift rotational pattern. (Morning shift/Late shift)
Monday • Friday with overtime available on a Saturday.
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and good attention to detail.
Your own transport is beneficial.
To apply for the role of Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown or give us a call on01325 903629 to find out more.
Powered by JazzHR