Vacancy Description Major Responsibilities :
Develop, implement, and manage the manufacturing processes, methods, and equipment designed to ensure continuous production of advanced ceramic materials that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
Ensure that these manufacturing processes, methods, and equipment meet or exceed the requirements of our ISO 9001 : 2015 Certifications and are consistent with established standards, customer specifications, and production goals.
Essential Functions :
1. Develops and implements safe, optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes, methods, and equipment platforms.
2. Performs research, design, and development of manufacturing processes, including production work flow, machining and finishing operations, assembly methods, and equipment specifications.
3. Recommends and implements improvements to manufacturing processes, methods, and controls.
4. Performs product / process analysis and implements continuous improvement initiatives for cost reduction, scrap reduction, yield improvements and increased overall equipment efficiency.
5. Develops manufacturing Drawings, Bills of Materials, Routers, Work Instructions, and Control Plans using manufacturing engineering best practices.
6. Reviews and / or creates engineering drawings and models to ensure they are appropriate for release to the manufacturing shop floor.
7. Evaluates, troubleshoots, and solves production problems on the shop floor.
8. Assists in training all shop floor associates on manufacturing processes and methods.
9. Designs, develops, tests, and / or outsources various tools, machinery, and equipment for recommended manufacturing methods and processes.
10. Prepares quotations for labor, tooling, and equipment to support the business unit requirements.