LTD Hospitality Group is seeking highly motivated individuals with expertise in effective and efficient restaurant operations.
Our ideal candidates should exude a passion for the hospitality industry that will cultivate an exceptional guest experience.
If you are looking for an exciting career with unlimited opportunities to thrive within LTD’s growing portfolio of properties, we have an immediate opening for you to join our team as a Barista.
The Barista will promote coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and other beverages; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, along with baked goods and other items.
1) Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs
2) Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions
3) Prepares and sells coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, espresso, caffe latte, and cappuccino
4) Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar
and reporting needed repairs to manager
6) Maintain safe and healthy work environment by following standards and sanitation regulations
7) Collect and process payments from the customer including cash, credit and debit cards and room charges
8) Display merchandise in an attractive and functional manner
9) Maintain clean and hygienic work area
10) Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSAs)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skills and or ability required.
LTD Hospitality Group has taken pride in superior hotel development and management for more than 30 years and is a recognized leader managing top-performing brands under Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and InterContinental Hotel Group flags.
LTD’s core values focus on people, relationships and opportunities. The LTD culture was established by the founding partners and to this day continues to guide the successful performance and profitability of our hotels, while maintaining the highest standards of quality, service and cleanliness.
The greatest key to our success is our people. Our diverse team of associates is responsible for creating a distinctive experience that keeps our customers coming back.
We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are committed to investing in them. We provide comprehensive training, as well as career advancement opportunities for all of our associates.
We also offer competitive benefits to ensure that a career at LTD is satisfying and rewarding in all aspects.