Role Overview and Responsibilities
Account Management of a number of key direct customers, managing all aspects of TT Electronics Specialist Components BU business within those designated accounts in order to ensure the maximisation of sales, new opportunities and appropriate levels of profitability.
The technical selling of our portfolio of niche / custom parts, technologies and capabilities into customer’s applications , leading to specific and quantifiable design wins, working primarily with engineers & purchasing.
The identification of technology trends and product development opportunities for the Business Unit to address.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1. Grow sales into key OEM customers, at acceptable levels of profitability, of a wide range of TT Electronics Specialist Components BU products by use of pro-active technical selling techniques and effective Account Management.
2. Maintain a log of New Business Opportunities on CRM and design wins.
3. Work with independent design houses to secure new design wins for TT Electronics Specialist Components BU.
4.Feedback into Marketing regarding customers’ technology and application trends.
5. Maintain close contact with business unit teams ensuring information is accurate, up to date and efficiently communicated.
6. Report regularly and concisely on market and competitor trends / activities to Sales Management.
7. Generate regular and timely reports on individual account performance.
8. For each assigned customer, using the principles of Key Account Management, identify the key decision makers, enhance and develop multi level relationships, identify TAM & SAM details.
9. Visit potential new customers within the allocated region and in conjunction with the rest of the team define the most appropriate service channel.
10. Support the work of other team members to grow and maintain sales through both distribution partners and regional CEM’s.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
Qualifications : Degree in Electronics or Technical Discipline or 5 years of relevant electronic component experience.
Special Skills : Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills. Familiar with Microsoft office programs, i.
e. Excel, Powerpoint, Word....
Competency : Detailed working knowledge of Company products, customers, market prices and industry contacts at OEM and distribution level within the assigned region.
Experience : Proven experience technical selling to electronic engineers within the OEM community or 5 yrs+ experience working as an electronics design engineer