PA, HBSS-ACCM and DISA Manual STIG
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
1. 5-8 years of related experience in data security administration.
2. Must possess and maintain a Secret Clearance
3. DoD 8570 requirements and be eligible for IAT level II and CSSP-Infrastructure.
4. 1+ years of direct HBSS administrative experience
5. 2+ years system administration experience with MS Exchange, MS SQL, and / or MS SharePoint
6. 2+ years previous experience managing firewalls, Email Security, Web Security or IPS / IDS devices
7. Previous experience working in a NATO or coalition environment
8. Strong knowledge of McAfee and Tenable products and supporting applications such as Microsoft Structured Query language (MS SQL), Microsoft Windows 7, Server 2008, and Linux / UNIX operating systems
9. Must be able to support advanced tuning of HBSS / ACAS
10. Knowledge of Department of Defense (DoD) processes and procedures related to audits, documentation, and security compliance
11. Proficient in using DoD scanning and vulnerability discovery tools (Nessus / ACAS / PVS, DISA SRR Scripts, SCAPs with HBSS -
PA, HBSS-ACCM and DISA Manual STIG
12. Experienced in developing system / security policy and other related documentation
13. Experienced in configuring Network based, Host based Firewalls, IDS / IPS, SIEM, and Log analysis Systems
14. Aptitude to evaluate security solutions to ensure they meet system security requirements; technically capable of proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, and standards
15. Background in providing guidance to system and network engineering teams related to maintaining an appropriate operational Cybersecurity posture for a system, program, or enclave
16. Ability to develop and maintain documentation for system certification and accreditation purposes in accordance with DoD and other applicable policies
17. Comprehensive knowledge of data security administration principles, methods, and techniques
18. Certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment
19. Requires familiarity with domain structures, user authentication, and digital signatures
20. Requires understanding of firewall theory and configuration
21. Requires understanding of DHS / DoD policies and procedures, including FIPS 199, FIPS 200, NIST 800-53, DHS 4300A SSH and other applicable policies
22. Depending on job assignment, additional specific certifications may be required
23. This position may be required to complete short-term deployments to austere locations worldwide
24. The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class. #BICES and #CJPOST