Business and licensing
Birmingham City Council
Birmingham, GB
2d ago

Business and licensing

Business rates

Commercial waste services

Invoicing the council

Tender and procurement opportunities

Business rates

  • How to pay business rates
  • Who pays business rates
  • Business rates reductions
  • More about business rates
  • Support for business

  • Business services at the library
  • Challenge your food hygiene rating
  • Film at council locations
  • Run a business from home
  • Free advice on fire safety to leaseholders
  • Birmingham's economic zones
  • More about support for business
  • Licensing

  • Apply for a premises licence or notify us of changes
  • Collecting for charity
  • Give a Temporary Event Notice
  • View Licensing Act 2003 Public Register
  • More about licensing
  • Buying council traded services

  • Birmingham Property Services
  • Birmingham Translation, Interpreting and Accessible Information Services
  • Civic Catering
  • Control centre (CCTV) services
  • Markets and street trading

  • Birmingham Wholesale Market
  • Bull Ring Open Market
  • Sunday car boot sale
  • Hold an occasional market or fair
  • Street trading
  • More about markets and street trading
  • Using public spaces in the city

  • Advertise on our banners and signs
  • Busking in Birmingham
  • Hold an event or promotion in our streets and squares
  • More about using public spaces
  • Trading standards

  • Illegal money lenders (loan sharks)
  • Report a problem with a food product or food business
  • Product safety
  • More about trading standards
  • Apply
    Add to favorites
    Remove from favorites
    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Application form