Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-
chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
1. We are one Mitie : we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust : integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated.
We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile : whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger : we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights.
Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business : we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Mitie is currently looking to recruit a part time cleaner to join its Clean Environments Division working in a highly reputable High Street Branch :
This is a key holder position 1 hr per day 5 days a week, Mon / Tues / Weds / Thur / Fri to be worked between 17 : 00-22 : 00.
Reporting to the Manager, the Cleaner will have a key responsibility of ensuring that the premises are kept clean to a high standard.
Key Skills Required
If you are an energetic and responsible professional who share’s our belief that you can be the Exceptional Everyday’ then please click apply’ now.