Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical care and companionship services for older people. With minimum visits of one hour, award winning training and an excellent reputation we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide. We match our CAREGivers to our clients based on mutual interests and hobbies to help build bonds of trust and enables us to provide personalised support.
Home Instead Oxford is a home care provider supporting the elderly with their daily routines, including (but not limited to!) companionship, home help, medication reminders and personal care. We are on the lookout for caring and supportive people who are interested in supporting our clients and to join our amazing team of CAREGivers.
Our company strive to provide an amazing quality of care, as well as keeping our customers in their own homes and helping them remain independent. The role is extremely rewarding as you can see the difference you are making! Here are some of the benefits to joining us:
· No experience? Don't worry! We provide full training and a mentoring system to support you through your new role.
· Competitive rates of pay from £10.50-11.70 per hour
· Paid mileage, travel time and waiting time
· Paid holiday
· Pension scheme
· Working hours to suit you
· No uniform
· Free Employee Assistance Programme for 24/7 professional support
· Shadows/introductions and a matching process so you can build real relationships with your clients
· A variety of contracts for the right people
· A friendly and supportive office team
· Role development, and support to work towards the care certificate
· Additional paid training in dementia and end of life to further your learning
And of course, much more!
There are only a few requirements from us...
· A full driving licence and access to a car or motorbike ( we do consider non drivers with the right availability)
· Ability to work every other weekend (not all weekend, just part time!)
· A desire to deliver the best possible care
· A good level of written and spoken English
If you think this is the role for you please call Micky Marsden on 01865 841362 to find out more or apply now!
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.