The Bloomsbury, London
Located in central London just minutes away from The British Museum, Theatreland, Soho and the designer boutiques and markets of Covent Garden, The Bloomsbury hotel sits at the heart of the historic and vibrant 18th century Bloomsbury. The Bloomsbury is the proud winner of 'Best Urban Hotel' in the 2017 Cond Naste Johansen's UK and Ireland Awards for Excellence.
The Doyle Collection
The Doyle Collection is a carefully curated collection of eight Irish family-owned luxury and urban hotels located centrally in London, Dublin, Washington DC, Cork and Bristol. What binds our hotels together is the Doyle service ethos - a real warmth and thoughtfulness.
We are delighted that the Doyle Collection has been listed as one of the Best Large Workplaces by Great Place to Work for four years running; 2017, 2018, 2019 and again in 2020.
As Room Attendant, you will be passionate about working in a team that ensures the highest levels of cleanliness for our guests in our bedrooms and public areas. No previous experience is needed, just a great attitude and a warm personality.
The benefits of working with The Bloomsbury
- 28 days of holiday including public holidays, increasing with length of service
- Company pension scheme
- In-house training team dedicated to your personal development and career progression
- Large range of Learning and Development across all levels and departments
- Free Life cover policy for you from your first day of employment
- Free meals on duty as well as breakfast to get to you started
- Staff summer parties, Christmas parties and regular team get together's
- Fun and interactive reward & recognition incentives
- A great working environment with a leading London reputation for al fresco dining
- Contribution PCR testing
- Refer a Friend Bonus Scheme
Inclusion and diversity are key to us. At The Doyle Collection, where everyone is valued, and everyone is treated with fairness and respect. All our team members have the opportunity to thrive with an equal opportunities employer.