Position Description :
Scope of Role :
To provide IT management across the Airtechnology Group, including development of the staff and the overall IT landscape.
This role will be the key link into corporate IT and ensure group wide compliance with all IT policies & procedures.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
This is a hands-on management role. It covers all aspects of IT within a group operating environment, this includes IT utilisation, training, hardware and investment planning plus business applications knowledge / experience.
Position Requirements :
Professional Knowledge & Experience :
2. Previous experience in similar role essential
3. Comprehensive and progressive IT experience, mainly focused on applications development and support.
4. Demonstrated experience of project leadership and management of IT within a corporate environment
5. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, AS400 and Unix systems desirable
6. SQL reporting desirable
7. IT skills on Microsoft office products, network support and applications in general
8. Proven track record of providing IT support to users in a multi-site environment
9. Proven experience with SOX documentation for IT environments and demonstrating compliance
10. Ability to communicate well at all levels (both internally & externally)
11. Ability to multi-task, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines is key
12. Good attention to detail
13. Ability to train & develop staff both direct and across the wider business
14. A highly organised individual who can keep track of many overlapping projects / activities but focuses on delivering the results, target driven
15. Demonstrates a hands on attitude taking a proactive and flexible / innovative approach to all situations
16. Handles pressure well
Education & Qualifications :
1. BSc / BA required in Engineering, Business or Computer Science
2. Comprehensive and progressive IT experience, mainly focused on applications development & support.
3. Demonstrated experience of project leadership and management of IT within a corporate environment
4. Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV,AS400 and Unix systems desirable
5. SQL reporting desirable