One word — transformation .
At NetSuite, we believe the cloud is here to stay and so do our 20,000+ customers. We believe businesses should not be bogged down by the overhead of bulky data centers and expensive personnel to run it all. Businesses need to be lean, efficient and agile. NetSuite is literally transforming business around the globe by providing a cloud-based, unified system that delivers unprecedented capabilities to drive business forward. Founded in 1998 as THE cloud ERP pioneer, today NetSuite has transformed the business operations of our customers without the high costs and inefficiency of on-premise systems.
The Solution Consulting Success Specialist will support a repeatable and scalable program to onboard provide ongoing support and develop solution consultants in the emerging international markets. A major focus of the role will be to drive the global training and adoption effort of best practices for the International growth regions in Europe. NetSuite is redefining how we deliver value in the pre-sales cycle by partnering with our prospects and customers to deliver industry leading practices in the solution cycle to help reduce risk and increase time to value. We are looking for an experienced enablement leader to join our growing team to help us to continue to scale our SuiteSuccess program and have an impact across all of our enablement programs and initiatives. This is a crucial hire for our team as part-time sales coach, part-time program manager and part-time trainer. This is an ideal role for someone who wants to mold and grow an organization while also partnering closely with the sales and the SC organisation and their respective teams. Must be willing to travel to regions as needed to support knowledge.
Key Job Responsibilities:
•Support the Europe SC Onboarding program, delivering training and enablement of the pre-sales organisation in the region
•Work in a team to design, develop and deliver SC training content, including discovery, alignment, objection handling and other key sales process skills, via webex, phone calls or live trainingensuring consistency across regions
•Develop and deliver specific SC training for new and existing hires
•Evolve all SC enablement programs to align with the short term and long term strategies of the business to help drive consistent, profitable growth in revenue
•Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop curriculum and learning paths for onboarding and broader enablement across a variety of areas, such as buyer personas and industry deep dives
•Participate in the broader enablement programs for the global NetSuite pre-sales organizationincluding sales enablement and channel enablement
•Support new hires in go live deal support as required
· 3-5 years in high tech company
· 3-5 years working for an enterprise software company
· 2-5 years’ experience in an enablement role mentoring others
· Experience in an enablement role mentoring others
· Bilingual – English with French
· Understanding of how software technology is used to solve business problems, with domain expertise in at least 1 or 2 industries (e.g., software, services, wholesale/distribution, etc.)
· Excellent presentation and communications skills; ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value
· Ability to work and communicate well with management level staff
· The ability to partner well with teams and drive projects forward is essential to the success of this role
· Competency in current tools set (Captivate, HireVue, LMS experience) is a plus
· Bachelor’s Degree or recognized equivalency or achievement of recognized professional level