Customer Success Manager
B2B Saas Influencer Analytics
Full Time £45-55K
We’re looking for an ambitious Client Success Manager to join an exciting B2B Influencer analytics start up.
Their mission is to revolutionise how millions of content creators publishing great content directly can build an equitable relationship with brands while delighting their audiences. If you are excited by the idea of working with industry leaders -- clients with some of the highest brand values in this world -- to help navigate the dynamic field of social influence using the latest insight and technology that will disrupt marketing as we know it, defining what will become the new normal from today’s forward, this could be for you.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will own the commercial relationship with various clients. You are responsible for becoming expert in client use-cases, needs and business outcomes to identify how our products and services can best support their business.
You will develop a deep understanding of company products and services to become the trusted advisor and owning the success of the client relationship. You will work directly with the Customer Success (CS) team to ensure engagement and retention of the existing customer base. Onboarding, adoption, expansion and renewals are key performance indicators for success.
- Successfully manage a portfolio of customers and prioritize amidst multiple competing priorities, escalations, and deadlines.
- Develop a deep understanding of a client’s business, brand, industry, and consumers/customers – as well as the role of consumer and influencer insight in bringing their commercial ambitions to life
- Apply domain/technical knowledge of the platform, best practices, and customer insights to remove blockers to proactively support customers.
- Drive customer satisfaction, retention and organic growth through Value Realisation processes and Quarterly Business Reviews
- Be a major contributor to the retention, upsell and cross-sell of business targets while executing a land-and-expand strategy, accurately and effectively managing leads in order to prioritise business opportunities and internal resources
- Track accounts to identify early warning signs of churn risk, establish internal action plans to address customer concerns and work proactively to eliminate that risk.
- Coach members of the customer success team on CSM Sales/upsell best practices
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback
- Collaborate with their tight-knit product and technology team to align with, improve and develop processes that best serve clients and ladder up to their USPs.
- Act as an advocate for the client and bring back structured requests or feedback to the product team and work with the product team to be one of the key contributors to define client requirements, features and improvements.
- Establish and improve service procedures, policies and standards through best practices
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
- Control resources and utilise assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Manage ultimate profit and loss responsibility for your portfolio of client relationships, and forecast accurately
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Present needs-based value add solutions and high-quality responses to client request – from contextual understanding through to research approach and pricing
- Take responsibility for positively building client relationships over time as their go-to trusted advisor in the Consumer Engagement, Insights and Influence Space
- 5+ years of proven successful experience as a Customer Success Manager in B2B SaaS / analytics and knowledge of social media but focused on product.
- Proven track record: in achieving surpassing retention and upsell and cross-sell targets. Ideally, you will have a track record of high-value solution client success experiences with enterprise clients from a range of industries. Experience in selling long term, recurring revenue programmes.
- Problem solver – You are a natural problem solver and trusted adviser to clients, never shy of presenting a point of view to deliver on client objectives. Ability to negotiate with win-win outcomes.
- Passion for data-driven social influence and consumer insight – You have an interest in new technologies and in the power of consumer data and insights as foundations for business growth. You also have a working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools.
- Ability to multi-task and independently handle and with excellent follow up.
- Cognitive intelligence – You can think on your feet, seeing all the angles to best position our platform to best fit a client’s project needs
- Client empathy – You’ll be building deep, trusting relationships
- Preferences and Bias for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills in English and other languages a plus
- Hunger for success – You’ll be ambitious and proud of your achievements to date
- Positivity – You’ve got the charisma, but not the ego, to make a good impression with a collaborative mindset
- Curiosity - You’re interested in learning more about the industry and show an outstanding curiosity towards the client base
- Start-up attitude – You’re comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, working with limited resources, and delivering high-quality work at the speed which is necessary for successful business growth
- Knowledge of CRM and Customer Experience (CX) tools is a plus
Powered by JazzHR