Mechanical Maintenance Technician – Bedford
BMR Solutions
1d ago

BMR Solutions are currently looking to recruit for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician Bedford

Contract : Permanent

Rate / Salary : £31,200

Hours : 7-15 : 00 Monday to Friday


Mechanical Maintenance Technician

Bedford, Bedfordshire

£31,200 + Extensive Overtime at x1.5 and x2 + 5% Yearly Bonus + Benefits + 33 Days Holiday

Monday to Friday 07 : 00- 15 : 00 (Sociable Shift Pattern)

OTE- £40,000 +

Mechanical Maintenance Technician sought for a rapidly growing high volume manufacturing company based in Bedford. They are offering extensive overtime opportunities paid at premium rates for both during the week and at weekends and a permanent day shift!

The role is suited to mechanically minded engineers who have had experience within FMCG / high volume manufacturing environments.

Candidates must have had some exposure to packaging and process equipment, in a reactive maintenance based role.

Working in a team of 4 engineers on shift, you will be ultimately responsible for the mechanical maintenance and repair of all 14 of the high volume packaging / manufacturing lines on site.

Part of your role will be assisting colleagues with the setting and changeover of the lines, the company run many small batches for their clients.

Your day to day will be 80% reactive maintenance based, with the remaining 20% being made up of planned maintenance and project work, as and when time allows.

This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated engineer to join a rapidly growing organisation that can offer, long term job security.

earning potential, a sociable shift pattern and a generous benefits package.

The role :

  • Mechanical maintenance of process and packaging equipment
  • Predominantly reactive maintenance
  • Working in a team of 4 / 5 engineers on shift
  • Extensive overtime opportunities
  • Monday to Friday 07 : 00 15 : 00
  • The Person :

  • Mechanical maintenance background in high volume manufacturing
  • Packaging machinery experience is essential
  • Motivated and wanting to earn £40,000 +
  • Report this job

    Thank you for reporting this job!

    Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.

    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Application form