2. Taxationa. Preparation of personal tax computations and returns b. Preparation of corporate tax computations and returns.
c. Preparation of VAT computations and returns.
3. Audita. Preparation of audit schedules, programs and files b. Assisting an audit team at a clients premises or from the office as required
4. Trust and Company administrationa. All aspects of trust and company administration which will include direct contact with clients.
b. Liaison with third party institutions such as banks, brokers and rental agents.
5. Other responsibilitiesa. Representing the company with a professional image and manner at all times. b. Filing and general office duties as required.
c. Assisting the Managers and Partners as required. d. Provision of cover for other members of staff.
6. Traininga. This role offers training towards the ACA or ACCA qualification. b. Study leave is offered to attend day release courses at Manx Professional Education Services (MPES) c.
The cost of the course and exam fees will be met by the company for the first attempt at each exam.
No prior experience is necessary as on the job training will be provided in all aspects of the role.