Internships at OC&C offer a real insight into the world of strategy consulting.
Due to each Business School’s recruitment calendar differing, please see below for the application deadline date that refers to you :
London Business School : Sunday 12th January 2020
INSEAD : TBC
Other Schools : Application deadline date as displayed on our Careers homepage
Please make sure your application is submitted by your Business School’s specific deadline date listed above rather than the advertising end date mentioned on our Careers homepage in order to be considered.
Programme Details :
8 Week internship with the London Office, although project location may vary.
The internship programme includes :
Induction to the firm
Training (including project skills, advanced excel, research and graphics)
Real project work (assignment across two projects)
Exposure to senior leadership
Buddy / Talent Coach programme
Intern events including welcome lunch, intern only event and leaving dinner
Company wide social events
Working as a full member of a project team, interns will gain exposure to senior management and strategic issues - contributing at a high level to the analysis, thought process and client relationship.
Develop strategic recommendations based on a combination of third-party evidence and primary research
Synthesize quantitative and qualitative information intelligently
Drive individual workstreams to completion, either independently or managing analysts
Co-operate effectively with other team members to integrate findings from different workstreams
Translate strategy into deliverable plans
Prepare and deliver client presentations
What sets us apart :
Deep sector expertise
Higher pure strategy focus
Great outside work events
Less living out of a suitcase
We are looking for candidates with strong skills in several areas :
1. Problem solving : using analytical, quantitative, and creative approaches.
2. Written communication : creating clear and concise written documents and visual output
3. Personal impact and oral communication : presenting work clearly and confidently in both internal sessions and client meetings.
leading and motivating others well.
5. Client relationships & professionalism : conducting oneself in a professional manner at all times and contributing to clients' positive view of the project team and OC&C in general.
6. Firm contribution : playing an enthusiastic role in enhancing the Firm's earned reputation for high-calibre client work and in establishing the personality of the Firm and the Office.
To apply for this position, submit your CV and cover letter as one document online to this vacancy. Please mention both your Quantitative and Verbal GMAT scores on your CV.