Our Sales and CRM Support Manager is currently recruiting a Sales & CRM Support Agent to join their highly skilled Team. This role will be based from our Head Office in Smethwick and is on a fixed term contract for up to 12 months.
As a Sales & CRM Support Agent your key focus will be to provide a comprehensive administrative support service to our Sales, Customer Relationship Managers & Franchisee’s ensuring all enquiries are dealt with professionally and in a time efficient manner.
Your key accountabilities will include;
- Opening new accounts and processing the new account paperwork
- Maintaining existing accounts by actioning any customer maintenance requests on our internal systems.
- Actioning change of addresses ensuring that all relevant departments are notified of the changes.
- Quality checking and actioning any new quotes and quote amendments
- Taking incoming calls from Sales/CRM/Franchisee’s and responding to their enquiries efficiently and professionally
- Actioning Return to Tariff and Exit Letter requests
- Creating and maintaining customer logins for MyDPD shipping platform
- Managing the quote process including annual increases
- Dealing with customer stationery requests, providing 6 week supply inline with Analytics
As the successful candidate your CV will clearly demonstrate that you have developed strong all round administrative experience ideally gained within a sales or similar environment.
Due to the nature of our business the ability to thrive in a busy and fast paced environment would be preferred.
Your strong organisational, customer service and computer literacy skills will be fully utilised in this role. Alongside these you will need to have
- Be computer literate with the ability to use Microsoft and G Suite packages
- You will have strong communication skills with a confident telephone manner
- High attention to detail and ability to produce quality work and manage your time effectively
- Demonstrate the core values of DPD – Passion, Respect, Honesty, Flexibility, Hard Work and Accountability.
Your package will include an excellent basic salary. As well as this you have access to some other fantastic optional benefits such as Cycle2Work Scheme, Dining Cards, Holiday trading and discounts and savings on 1000’s of retailers.