Graduate Research Executive - Observer
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please follow the link below to our application form. If you do not use this link, your application won't count:
Location- Tower Hill or Harrow
Salary- £25,000 plus benefits
Start Date- February 2022
We are one of the world’s largest research companies and currently the only one primarily managed by researchers. With offices in 90 markets, Ipsos brings together research, implementation, methodological, and subject-matter experts from around the world, combining thematic and technical experts globally with local knowledge to deliver top-quality research.
Our culture is unique - we have the entrepreneurial spirit and quirkiness of a small boutique, but we also have the resources, scale and diversity of a large global agency. We have more bright, friendly, hard-working and enthusiastic people, from more backgrounds, with more interests, skills and experiences to learn from. Our values are based on our diverse cultural backgrounds, helping us to be responsive, client-focused and flexible.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Observer is an entrepreneurial division, looking for highly talented individuals who are interested in being a part of a dynamic and energised team.
Where questionnaire design expertise, multi-market management, data understanding & data delivery are fundamentals, our team of researchers provide unparalleled expertise with a clear focus on providing a true partnership for clients who require high level research support and seamless delivery.
We work with clients across all industry sectors who typically conduct their own analysis. They rely on us to create and lead on winning programmes, to produce results in a clear, accessible format and to support them as they interpret the findings. This means that the Ipsos Observer Researchers work in close partnership with UK and global key accounts as well as smaller clients, on anything from Omnibus studies to large scale multi-mode programmes.
As a Graduate Research Executive, you’ll be encouraged to take responsibility from the outset - thrown straight into working on live projects for some our clients. You will gain exposure to a variety of research approaches, whilst working alongside industry experts.
- Seeing the end to end project life cycle: taking client briefs, working through time lines and costings, questionnaire development, quality control, and liaising with our international fieldwork specialists.
- You will focus on what the data means, sharing your findings with the client and impacting their business with a powerful and insights-led story.
- You will be able to answer key questions, like: ‘how does our research have an impact on the client’s business?’, ‘how can they use this information to adjust their customer strategy?’
- You’ll help us think about how we can deliver our conclusions in an engaging and creative way.
OUR OFFER –
Our Generation Ipsos programme provides a comprehensive foundation in research and how it’s practically applied in a commercial environment. You’ll be trained in client management, project management and the nitty-gritty of research including methodologies, sampling, weighting and ethics. You’ll learn through real life, hands-on experience, webinars, seminars and specialist workshops. We’ll provide you with dedicated training designed to achieve the industry recognised Market Research Society (MRS) Advanced Certificate accreditation. Networking is a key skill so we have Early Careers events with other Graduates, Placement Students and Interns across the company.
Having a flexible working culture where we support our colleagues and celebrate our successes is important to us. We invest our time in you and you’ll benefit from working alongside our expert teams. Your manager will help you set goals to achieve your personal objectives throughout the year and help you exceed these.
And the fun stuff …
- 25 days’ holiday which increases over time to 30 days, plus an extra day for your birthday.
- 4pm finish on a Friday
- Annual summer and All Staff events
- Team Christmas parties
- Season ticket loan
- A huge variety of benefits e.g. pension contributions, income protection, winter flu jabs, eye care vouchers, online and high street discounts
ABOUT YOU -
- A natural curiosity about the world we live in and an intrigue for human behaviour
- A passion for understanding customer behaviour and creating the ideal customer experience.
Along with ….
- The ability to work creatively and think commercially
- Exceptional attention to detail and a meticulous approach to analysing data
- Strong interpersonal skills – the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively
- The unrestricted right to work in the UK
To apply, please follow the link below. From here you will be taken to our recruitment partner, Instant Impact’s website where you can fill out our application form. Those who are successful at this stage will be progressed to a skype interview and gamified test.
Applications close at 9.00am on 7th January 2022 but we may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
We are committed to equality, treating people fairly, promoting a positive and inclusive working environment and ensuring we have diversity of people and views. We recognise that this is important for our business success - a more diverse workforce will enable us to better reflect and understand the world we research and ultimately deliver better research and insight to our clients. We understand the importance of commitments you may have outside of work and we consider all flexible working applications - please highlight what you are looking for when you make your application.
Powered by JazzHR