1. Partner closely with the business unit to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with ByteDance’s strategies;
2. Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advice on the best hiring strategy;
3. Use various techniques, skills, and experience to discover, identify and attract the best talent;4. Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical or business skills as well as culture fit with ByteDance environment;
5. Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from the application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
Qualifications1. Bachelor’s Degree or above in Human Resources or related field;2. Prefer in-house HR experience in the UK and experience in a high-tech corporate setting, exposure to recruiting and staffing would be preferred;
3. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with employees and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
4. Experience closing candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages.