Enriching our own lives by enriching the lives of others.
How do we do this?
By building great friendships and assisting older people who need a little, or a lot of help to complete the activities we may take for granted in our daily life.
Our Live-In CAREGivers live with a client for a week at a time providing friendship and care to help their client live as full and independent a life as possible.
You will be provided with your own bedroom, meals and access to a TV and Wifi.
- Reliable, honest & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable and caring with a desire to help others
- Ability to listen & communicate clearly with clients and colleagues
- Access to reliable transport
- Ideally at least 12 months professional care experience for our Live-In roles however we also have opportunities for those with no professional experience so contact Erin to discuss your individual situation
- Living in Norfolk
- We pay £700 to £805 per week depending on the assignment
- Mileage allowance, holiday pay and company pension
- Benefit scheme to save money on your shopping
- You will provide up to 10 hours of support each day for your client
- You will get an 11-hour period of uninterrupted rest e.g. finishing work at 9pm and resuming at 8am
- You will get as a minimum a 20-minute uninterrupted break every six hours
- We will provide training and support tailored to your needs to ensure you are confident in your role
- You will receive a weekly support visit at the clients home and a daily phone call to monitor and support your wellbeing
- We will provide ongoing daily support as the need arises with round the clock access to a local on-call manager should you need them
- You will have 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
- CAREGiver social events
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme