Beyonk is on a mission to make it easier to sell experiences online with our excellent booking systems and distribution through our partner network. For tours, activities, attractions and events, we make it simple to operate and grow your business.
We have a great team, we're growing fast welcoming thousands of customers a day to do great activities and we're now looking to expand our team with like-minded, energetic and driven people.
We work remotely, talk often and enjoy being part of a fast-paced and collaborative working environment. With an ever-expanding team, its a great time to join our business, to grow with it, the with opportunity to step up to a future leadership team role overseeing the customer success and account management team.
- We're looking for a Beyonk customer champion to make sure our clients are getting the most out of our platform.
- You'll be speaking to clients each day, checking in with them to investigate possible improvements we can make to our products; helping them understand how to use the system and help them with ideas to grow their business.
- As well as calling and meeting our clients, you'll nurture the community through great content, success stories, and more through our newsletter and social media.
- You'll be on point to answer phones, emails, and instant webchat and working with our engineering team to identify, diagnose and fix issues.
- You'll be trained so you can give advice around best online strategies to maximise sales and bookings, and you'll share insights to our customers to help them excel online
What we're looking for:
- Ideally based in London, with the option to work a couple of days a week in our office in London
- Driven, motivated and entrepreneurial - we'll give you the job scope, systems, and briefs to set you up for success, but we want people who can take initiative, be self-driven and self-motivated
- Able to handle inbound inquiries, organise lots of tickets and support each one through to conclusion, always aiming to satisfy the client
- Able to generate great content through newsletters, social media and blogs to share with businesses
- Need at least 2 years prior experience in a customer-facing role - preferably in a software/ IT business.
- Join the early stages of an exciting business and develop your career as we experience rapid growth.
- Get involved in a wide variety of roles whilst interacting with all areas of the business
- Some opportunities to travel across the UK to see clients or team members in Manchester and London
- A huge opportunity to learn from a talented team
- Beyonk is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Beyonk for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or where you want to go. Our platform is for everyone. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will build the most optimal product.