Audit Junior / Semi
AJ Chambers Recruitment Ltd
London
4d ago

Description

Fantastic opportunity for an Audit Junior / Semi-Senior to join a friendly, progressive and hard-working firm based in the City of London.

This opportunity would suit a candidate with 1 year - 2 years' experience in a similar role within practice who is looking to join a supportive and hard-working yet sociable firm of Accountants.

You will be tasked with assisting the Audit Seniors and Managers within the team, focusing around 40% of your time on audit assignments and the remaining 60% with statutory accounts preparation.

On offer is a competitive salary, as well as full and flexible study support for either the ACA qualification.

If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.

Danielle O’Hara

Consultant Email Call quick apply SAVE

Share this job :

If this Audit Junior / Semi-Senior' Role isn't for you, take a look at these jobs

Auditing Posted 12 November 2019

Audit Senior - Top 20 Firm

  • Full Time
  • £48,000 - £52,000 Per Annum
  • Auditing Posted 12 November 2019

    Audit Manager - Top 100 Firm

  • Full Time
  • £60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
  • Auditing Posted 12 November 2019

    Audit Manager - Top 50 Firm

  • Full Time
  • £65,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
  • Apply
    Add to favorites
    Remove from favorites
    Apply
    My Email
    By clicking on "Continue", I give neuvoo consent to process my data and to send me email alerts, as detailed in neuvoo's Privacy Policy . I may withdraw my consent or unsubscribe at any time.
    Continue
    Application form