You are passionate about a zero-emission future and want to build something special. You want to own your space but work with talented, like-minded people on important projects. The pace doesn’t scare you; it excites you. Quality and integrity matter to you…
We feel the same way.
We are looking for a Senior Vehicle Controls Engineer that will be responsible for the development, implementation and testing of (BBW, SBW, DBW…) control algorithms. You will work closely with the Embedded SW Engineers to develop control systems for electric vehicle chassis, as well as engage in calibration and testing of the component & system.
· Define, design and deliver control functions including requirements, interfaces and algorithm components.
· Implement function control in Simulink/Stateflow
· Conduct component testing using MIL and SIL techniques
· C-Code generation
· Testing your SW component within the system on the HIL bench
· SW component verification & validation against requirements
· Work cross-functionally to deliver software components
· Outstanding academic background with an MENg or PhD in Mechanical or Control Engineering or related discipline
· 5+ years of automotive industry vehicle control systems
· Proficiency in control and estimation theory, vehicle dynamics and torque vectoring
· Strong knowledge of Simulink/state flow for real time on car applications
· Experience with embedded coder for c code generation
· Experience with MiL, SiL,Hil testing techniques for unit & system test
· Vehicle network communication knowledge like CAN CANFD and Flexray
· Experience using vector tools such as CANape, CANalyzer
· Familiarity with Autosar Application Layer and RTE
· Understanding of v model techniques, Aspice and iso26262 functional safety
· Experience of working with real-time hardware interfaces (e.g. dSpace).
· Flexibility to take on tasks outside of own comfort zone – quick learner in a fast-paced work environment
· Embedded C programming knowledge