Role : Process Engineer - 1x Liquid Effluent Treatment Systems and 1 x Gaseous Effluent Treatment Systems - Hinkley 'C' nucelar New build project
Location : Bristol, 2 minutes drive off of m4 / m5 junction
Salary : Â£25000 - Â£48000 + good benefits
Start date : February 2019 on wards (due to need to obtain BPSS level security clearance)
An exciting opportunity exists for an ambitious Process Engineer / Chemical Engineer / Mechanical Engineer with experience of contract management and liquid effluent treatment or gaseous effluent treatment systems / plant to work as an Equipment Engineer for our prestigious client, helping to design and build the next fleet of nuclear power stations in the UK.
The Effluent Treatment System Process / Equipment Engineers are in charge of the system documents containing all the information on the design and the operation of their systems (description, sizing, P&ID and I&C).
She / He is responsible for writing the system design manuals (description, sizing, P&ID and I&C) and updating them.
Previous nuclear industry experience would be advantageous but is not essential for the role.
Based on the specification transmitted to our client for the system, the preliminary safety report and the engineering guidelines, the system engineer :
1. Prepares the System Design Manual, including :
2. Establishes / updates the safety classification of the components of the system
3. Update the PCSR (Pre-Construction Safety Report) chapter related to their system
4. Ensures the proper integration of the P&ID in the 3D model (verifies the 2D / 3D consistency)
5. Supports the Equipment Engineer to survey the documents produced by the equipment suppliers
6. Writes the tests and commissioning documents
7. Manages modifications related to the system :
These activities are performed in interaction with departments based near Paris.
KEY KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
For the right candidate, our client can offer a competitive salary along with a good benefits package, as well excellent career development and advancement opportunities, and the chance to become part of a company at the forefront of the UK nuclear new build industry.
MORSON INTERNATIONAL, part of the Morson Group, are the leading TECHNICAL & ENGINEERING RECRUITMENT COMPANY in the UK specialising in Technical Support to the following industries : Nuclear, Power Generation, Aerospace, Rail, Marine, Petrochemical & Construction