Are you an ambitious and driven Account Manager who thrives in fast-paced environments?
Looking for an exciting role where you can hit the ground running, make an impact and reap the rewards of your hard work?
About Us We are AIR IT, a responsive, client-focused and award-winning Managed Service Provider, helping clients achieve success and transformation through their IT and communications. Independently ranked as one of the UK’s top and most progressive Managed Service Providers (MSP), we are a mature, well-established and trusted strategic technology partner with over 15 years of industry experience.
We’re currently looking for a self-motivated Account Manager to join our successful Sales Team on a full-time basis.
Since we began our journey in 2005, we’ve grown from strength-to-strength and are now ranked as a world-leading Managed Services Provider. You’ll have the chance to build on our existing success and represent best-in-class solutions that help our clients to realise their true potential.
We take pride in our employee-centric environment and believe the key to our success is developing skills, knowledge and resources within our workforce.
Here, great work doesn’t go unnoticed - with bonuses, prizes and quarterly awards, we show our colleagues just how appreciated they are.
We’ll provide you with high-quality training to bring you up to speed on our offering. If you are a tenacious self-starter who is eager to deliver a first-class service, you’ll thrive as part of the AIR IT team.
As an Account Manager, you will help our clients to achieve success through the use of our innovative technology products and services. This is a varied and engaging role that will see you managing your own portfolio of accounts from day one. Ensuring that client retention, satisfaction and service excellence are at the heart of everything you do, you’ll act as the main point of contact for existing clients and support them to adopt the best tech, communications and IT security solutions for their business.
Additionally, you will:
- Work with management, Solutions Architects and the wider team to develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Strive to exceed client expectations with a proactive and consultative approach
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell products
- Represent AIR IT at industry events to generate sales leads
To join us as an Account Manager, you will need:
- At least two years’ account management experience
- Previous exposure to the IT and/or tech sector
- The ability to manage multiple relationships and priorities
- A self-starting mentality Experience of working with a Managed Service Provider would be beneficial.
Powered by JazzHR