Trusted by the world’s biggest artists, brands and events, Notch is the first software design tool that enables you to create interactive and video content in one unified real-time WYSIWYG environment. It revolutionises the creative workflow for motion graphics, VFX, live event visuals, interactive installations and VR, 360/VR video.
From Taylor Swift tours, to Nike stores, to the National Theatre, Notch is the platform that is used to push the boundaries of what real-time content creation and interactivity can produce.
To get a feel for Notch take a look at these links:
Notch has a diverse and exciting array of partners; hardware manufacturers who integrate our technology, education partners, distributors (for select regions) and great collaborating cultural institutions. This role works to grow and nurture these partner relationships as Notch continues to develop and push the boundaries of 3D real-time digital content creation.
A good fit
We’re looking for someone with a track record in partnership development or channel management in either the VFX industry, the AV industry or in a software product company . Everything we do is for the creative industries, so we’re looking for someone who shares that passion.
While we are headquartered in London, >85% of our revenue comes from outside the UK, so you’ll enjoy an international focus; from the USA, to Europe, to Japan, to China and further. When this season of COVID has passed, some international travel will be on the cards, so you need to have no visa/passport impediments for travel.
While you’ll be picking up an existing portfolio of partner relationships, there are many more partnerships to be explored and you’ll bring your discernment & experience to find the ones that matter.
Reports to: COO - Luke Malcolm
Location: Flexible: UK (preferred) or EU. Remote working, with regular trips to our London, UK HQ.
Role type: Full Time Employee
Manufacturer Partner Management - 30%
Notch’s playback technology is integrated into a very wide range of AV media servers and software, bringing the power of real-time creativity to huge audiences. You will:
- Identify how Notch adds value to partners' solutions by understanding their products & markets.
- Equip partners with new collateral and training on the Notch propositionShare new developments and product offerings to partners’ teams.
- Develop & manage joint marketing activities and promotions where appropriate.
- Manage bundled licensing agreements and operations, where applicable.
- Ensure the Notch brand is reflected and protected in its use by manufacturing partners
- Be an escalation point for operational issues regarding licensing or technical integration, working with internal teams to resolve.
- Be an advocate for markets served by partners in the internal management team.
- Identify client projects that are suitable for Notch Showcases and facilitate these with Marketing.
Education Partners - 30%
Education is critical to adoption of Notch across a whole range of markets. We have seen a significant increase in the integration of Notch in universities across the globe and this continues to be a priority for the business. 3rd party online learning course developers are a new, increasing part of the education picture and finding new partnerships
- Manage the education partners globally (universities, private training institutions & 3rd party content creators).
- Facilitate the roll out of new syllabuses from the training team to academic institutions
- Ensure up-to-date billing & renewals for academic institutions
- Working with the logistics manager to onboard new education institutions, ensuring they have the correct resources and licensing delivered to them.
- Work with the training team to develop new courses and materials that can be integrated into education partners curriculum.
- Work with external parties to develop academic curriculum for roll out in education institutions.
- Share new product and training material developments to partner academic and technical staff.
- Foster new relationships with 3rd party content creators, finding mutually beneficial outcomes that bring Notch to new audiences.
Distribution Partner Management - 30%
For a limited number of geographic regions, Notch has engaged with distribution partners to grow and support Notch adoption.
- Agree sales targets, support expectations & marketing responsibilities with distribution partners.
- Equip distributors with collateral and training on the Notch proposition.
- Hold quarterly reviews with distribution partners to track performance in sales, marketing and support.
- Working with the COO, build pricing structures that incentivize sustainable and profitable growth in distributor managed markets.
- Deliver quarterly reporting on distributor performance to the COO
- Ensure the Notch brand is reflected and protected in its use by distribution partners.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing and payments with distributors
AV Integrators - 5%
Integrators are a critical part of the AV ecosystem. Equipping them with the knowledge of Notch to add to their solutions is a key part of winning repeat business, especially within fixed experiences.
- Working with Technical Pre-Sales, ensure a partnership approach is taken with AV Integrators. Specifically...
- Develop solution focussed collateral for use by AV Integrators with their clients.
- Coordinate pre-sales activities with internal teams
Cultural Collaborators - 5%
Notch works with a number of key cultural institutions to support the role of video, interactive and real-time in the arts. These relationships ensure those at the leading edge of public arts arts are equipped with the tools of tomorrow.
- Develop & maintain relationships with key cultural institutions to further the use of Notch in leading edge productions.
- Working with the COO, construct sustainable licensing initiatives that support the use of Notch in the public arts sector.
- This role involves occasional international travel (post-pandemic).
- UK based employees will need to come to the London office once a month (post-pandemic)
- 3+ track record in partnership development or channel management in either the VFX industry, the AV industry or in a software product company.
- Please note: You must already hold a right to work in either the UK or EU to apply for this role.
- Fantastic interpersonal skills and an enjoyment for picking up the phone and talking to customers.
- Demonstrated experience in software sales or channel management in a software business
- Enthusiasm for the VFX and AV industries
- No impediments to travel internationally
- Highly autonomous and self-motivated
- Passion for the creative industries
- Knowledge of Notch
Powered by JazzHR