I am currently working on behalf of a prestigious University based on the South Coast, they are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join their team to help deliver their ambitious £151m investment programme which will transform its estate.
You will be required to support the realisation of our Estates strategy we are seeking a highly motivated individual with significant experience in managing refurbishment and new build capital development projects
1. To plan and deliver major Capital and Interim Works projects, including establishing budgets and project programmes, within specific parameters of the Estates capital and revenue construction / improvement programme, producing regular management information performance data and written reports to the Estates management team, Programme Management Office.
and as required, to University’s committees and boards.
2. To manage project related stakeholder engagement and communication and to work with others to ensure the timely development, progression, management and completion of projects, including working with external consultants and internal partners such as Finance, Procurement, Legal and Marketing and Communications teams.
3. Develop a whole team approach to the management of projects acting as a focus and point of contact for internal and external clients.
4. Develop and maintain project budgets, monitor commitments and cash flow and provide reports as necessary.
5. Develop and maintain project programmes and monitor and advise on progress.
6. Proactively ensure delivery of a quality’ and value for money’ service and promote an awareness of Estates matters throughout the University.
7. Establish, develop and maintain appropriate close working relationships with relevant external authorities and agents to ensure their continued support and assistance plus the compliance of project work.
MMP are a specialist agency that operate in the public Sector, we have a strong market presence in Housing, Health & Education.
If you are interested in working with MMP Consultancy take a look at the exciting roles on our website mmpconsultancy.co.uk
To register you interest for the Senior Project manager role, send your up to date CV to Jack at mmpconsultancy.co.uk