A new opportunity exists tojoin the UK Application Consulting Services sales team in the UK. This is asales role focused on growing and developing a UK Industry Sector by maximizingOracle Consulting revenues and services signings/bookings. Reporting to theConsulting Sales Director (CSD), you will shape future business across the UKIreland and be part of an exciting growth opportunity. We are looking for highcalibre individuals with a successful track record in selling technologyservices and/or consulting across both existing and new accounts.
You will need to work closelywith both the wider Oracle sales organization and external partners in order togrow consulting bookings and revenues so the ability to build strong networksand collaborate effectively is a prerequisite, equally important is the abilityto develop new business as well as growing existing consulting engagements.
You will be a team player whocan work closely with a multitude of other teams and at times demonstrate salesleadership of a complex opportunity that may span license sales, consultingsales, consulting delivery, partners and more. For the right person, this is afantastic opportunity to join a sales team and business that will growsignificantly this year.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Pipeline generation across aUK Industry Sector.
- Proactive identification& qualification of consulting opportunities for OracleApplications within assigned accounts
- Strong sales ability,influencing and value-based selling capability
- An understanding of valuepropositions and how they translate to clients
- Generating winning proposalseither as part of a license led opportunity or pure consulting services
- Acting as an ambassador forOracle Consulting to clients
- Executing strong sales disciplinesuch as accurate forecasting, building strong close plans, effectiveopportunity qualification.
- Managing the bid process forconsulting and where required license sales proposals
- Developing and maintainingrelationships with key decision makers in your designated accounts
- Acting as a point ofescalation and resolutions for clients
- Contributing to thedevelopment of Oracle Value Propositions and Offerings for the industry
- Working with designatedpartner organizations on specific opportunities where required
- Overachieving against yourBooking and Revenue Targets
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling a sub-set of Consulting solutions and services. Drive gathering and reuse of IP in positioning Consulting solutions. Contributes to the achievement of a solution/business unit target. Has a good understanding of the relevant market.. Recognized senior solution expert internally and externally. Provides detailed expertise in creating technical solutions for specified needs and for creating cross-solutions where needed. Drive key strategic sales programs and initiatives in alignment with Licensee sales. Lead strategic account planning for major accounts where in depth knowledge of a solution set, including competitive offerings affect the long term objectives and strategy.
12 plus years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Viewed as an expert in the field. Recognized authority and leading contributor in immediate business area/function. Work is non routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/ business skills. Bachelors degree preferred.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).