We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of GCP Data Engineer
Location (Country / City):
UK / Sheffield – Hybrid working
Candidate will be working on Financial Crime Case Management applications and databases within Compliance IT, supporting all types of financial crime case investigation globally: from presentation of financial crime alerts and customer information, to enabling regulatory filing.
Experience in GCP Dataflow, review processes and resolved technical problems, Clear understanding of the big data, Data Proc architecture and how it differs in comparison to other big data frameworks
Should also have experience in query tuning and optimization, complying with standards and guidelines for the design, development, and deployment of Data Architectures and Data Management.
· Real time experience of working as GCP Data Engineer
· Experience of working with Cloud SQL, Big Query, GCS Bucket, Pub/Sub, Cloud Shell, Stack Driver in GCP.
· Strong experience of working on GCP
· Strong experience of working with Python libraries Numpy, Pandas, Sci Py, SQL transformer.
· Strong experience of working with IDE Spyder, PyCharm.
· Strong experience of working with Testing frameworks Pytest and Bazel
· Experience of working on writing ETL Jobs in Python
· Experience of working with GCP Data flow using Apache Beam pipelines
· Strong experience of working and programming experience of working with Python and PySpark
· Experience of creating and writing Docker files
· Experience of working with AirFlow DAGs
· Domain knowledge of the banking/financial compliance sector