Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices.
Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
1. We are one Mitie : we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
2. We are built on integrity and trust : integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated.
We are proud to work for Mitie.
3. We go the extra mile : whether it’s keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
4. Our diversity makes us stronger : we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights.
Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
5. Our customers’ business, is our business : we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Health and Safety responsibilities :
Information Security :
This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken.
Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder’s role and / or the needs of the business.
For all internal applicants, please note Terms and Conditions are non-transferable