We are currently looking for a QA Officer (PQR) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Yorkshire area. As the QA Officer (PQR) you will be responsible to perform duties in support of the sites PQR's schedule.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Your duties as the QA Officer (PQR) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows :
1. The QA Officer will generate statistical data as it relates to PQR's e.g. Minitab. They will also support site investigations with statistical data, where required.
2. Another duty is to ensure PQR's are completed in accordance with due dates and have ownership of the PQR schedule. You will also interpret analytical data, highlight any trends and suggest remediation CAPA's.
3. You will author individual PQR's with input from relevant departments, collaborate with stakeholders to ensure timely return of key input data and accurate reporting of said data whilst liaising with external customers on matters PQR related.
4. It will be crucial to maintain oversight of the PQR schedule and ensure PQR's are completed to plan, highlight to QA Management any anticipated discrepancies to this and ensure completion in a timely manner.
5. You will be responsible to act as PQR subject matter expert during Health Authority / Customer audits whilst performing internal audits to determine compliance with GMP and identify areas for improvement.
ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the QA Officer (PQR) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history :
1. Relevant degree or qualifications within the pharmaceutical industry is ideal.
2. Proven industry experience in authorising PQR's is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within Quality Assurance is key for the role.
Key Words : Quality Assurance PQR Data Audits GMP CAPA Pharmaceutical Compliance